What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit a website. They store information about your preferences, actions, and interactions with the website. Cookies enable the website to remember your settings, improve your browsing experience, and provide personalized content.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas or making online payments.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors, pages visited, and sources of traffic. This data helps us analyze and improve the performance and content of our site.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and allow us to deliver targeted advertisements that may be of interest to you. They are used to personalize the advertising content and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Managing and Disabling Cookies
You can manage cookies through the settings of your web browser. Please note that disabling certain cookies may impact the functionality and user experience of our website. Here are instructions to disable and delete cookies in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome: Click on the three-dot menu, select "Settings," scroll down to "Privacy and security," click on "Cookies and other site data," and choose your preferred cookie settings.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on the three-bar menu, select "Options," go to the "Privacy & Security" section, click on "Cookies and Site Data," and choose your preferred cookie settings.
- Apple Safari: Click on "Safari" in the menu bar, select "Preferences," go to the "Privacy" tab, and choose your preferred cookie settings.
- Microsoft Edge: Click on the three-dot menu, select "Settings," go to the "Privacy, search, and services" section, click on "Cookies and site permissions," and choose your preferred cookie settings.
Caching temporarily stores website data on your device to improve loading times. To clear the cache in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome: Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or Command+Shift+Delete (Mac), select "Cached images and files," and click on "Clear data."
- Mozilla Firefox: Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or Command+Shift+Delete (Mac), select "Cache," and click on "Clear Now."
- Apple Safari: Go to the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences," go to the "Advanced" tab, and check "Show Develop menu" in the menu bar. Then, go to the "Develop" menu, select "Empty Caches," and confirm.
- Microsoft Edge: Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete, select "Cached images and files," and click on "Clear."